We have three roman rooms and three suites, all spacious and comfortable. The suites consist of a large room divided into two areas (living and sleeping area). Three suites have a kitchenette and the forth, without kitchenette, has a Roman interior décor.
The suites are designed to be enjoyed throughout the year, as is the rest of the house.
They are cool in summer thanks to their thick walls and vaulted ceilings. Normally you do not need air conditioning (although available).
And in winter they are cosy because of the underfloor heating.
The spacious suites are for two people, with double or twin beds (extra bed available upon request) , and are islands from where however you can get straight to any part of the house.
The house is intended for couples, pilgrims or groups of friends looking for a romantic or relaxed ambience. To preserve the tranquillity, our guests must be over 14.
In the rooms, the atria, the thermae, the garden, the triclinium, or in the outdoor pool, you can live like a true Roman.
All the suites have a minibar, iron and hairdryer, Wi-Fi ADSL internet access and TV. Primus, Secundus and Tertius have kitchenettes fully equipped: full set of dishes, ceramic hob, minibar, microwave, toaster and coffee machine.
Enjoy our breakfasts! With breads, rolls or muffins, accompanied with extra virgin olive oil, ham, butter and jams, pate, tomato, etc. Tea, infusions or coffee. All without limit.
- Daily Housekeeping service.
- If you are accomodated, you will enjoy the exclusive spa (72 €) for the minimum price (12 € per person one hour).
- At weekends: from 2 nights onwards. But sometimes also for one night possible. Please inquire.
- The check-in is from 1:30 p.m. on the day of arrival and checkout before 12:00 noon on the day of departure.
- Pets are allowed (if they are good).